Today’s recipe is a fun one for Vegan Lasagna adapted from The Vegan Stoner Cookbook: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes to Munch by Sarah Conrique and Graham I. Haynes. This recipe is the perfect addition to any veggie lovers dinner menu!
Serves: 4 Servings
- Whole Wheat Lasagna
- Marinara Sauce (or replace with your favorite vegan sauce)
- Portabella Mushrooms
- Soy Cream Cheese (or your favorite vegan cream cheese)
- Firm Tofu
- Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Boil 12 lasagna noodles in a pot. Strain when finished
- Cover bottom of baking pan with sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Chop 3 stalks of Kale, 5 ounces of mushrooms, and one squash then layer them on the noodles with another layer of marinara and top with 4 more lasagna noodles.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of cream cheese, 7 ounces of firm tofu, and 5 ounces of nutritional yeast in a bowl, then spread on top of the noodles with layer of sauce then top with the last four 4 noodles.
- Top with the last of the sauce and bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
Did You Love This Vegan Lasagna Recipe?
Did you like this Vegan Lasagna recipe? You can find it, and others like it in Sarah Conrique and Graham I. Haynes’ book, The Vegan Stoner Cookbook: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes to Munch, which you can purchase here. Plus, check out this great recipe for vegan pancakes from the same authors!